Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Safety Rules?
1. There must be adult supervision at all times.
2. Keep the number of children in the moonwalk at or below the number indicated on the Safety Rules.
3. No shoes, eyeglasses, jewelry, toys or objects of any kind.
4. No food, drinks, gum, candy, confetti or silly string in the moonwalk.
5. No wrestling, tumbling or flipping.
6. No climbing on the netting or walls of the moonwalk.
7. No pets allowed in the moonwalk.
8. No water or fire near the moonwalk.
9. Do not allow kids to play behind the moonwalk.
What is your delivery area?
We service the City of Chicago and neighboring suburbs
Do you charge for delivery?
No. Our delivery is free of charge. You only pay $150+ tax for your moonwalk.
How far in advance should I reserve?
As soon as possible! At this low price, our moonwalks go super fast.
What payment methods do you take?
Cash only at time of delivery.
How many hours do I get the moonwalk for?
All day! It’s that simple.
Are your moonwalks clean?
Yes. We clean them after every use.
What if I need to cancel my reservation?
Your deposit is non-refundable.